How to Place an Order with Young Living
Whether you are interested in using Young Living’s essential oils and our natural health products as a retail or wholesale customer – or if you are interested in earning an income and sharing Young Living with others – there is a place in the Young Living community for you!
Before you place an order you will want to select one of the member types that best matches your needs. The 400+ Young Living oils and products are amazing and selecting the right customer type for you will further enhance your experience.
First, You Will Want To Know
Note to Canadians: When you place your order select “IGD” as your method of shipping at check out, this will be very cost efficient and you will NOT have any customs or other additional fees attached to your order. Your order will be processed and shipped from our USA warehouse.
Note to Foreign Countries: Young Living has 5 warehouses around the world: Australia, UK, USA, Mexico and Japan. When you create your account your order will be processed at the warehouse closest to your country. This provides fast and less expensive shipping.
The 3 Young Living Customer Type Choices
How to Place a Young Living Essential Oil Order in 3 Steps
- Decide which customer type best fits your needs, see more details below.
- Select a Young Living Circle Distributor to sign up with, scroll down to see them.
- Sign up online with any of our distributors if you know what you want. Or, contact one of our distributors if you have questions or need assistance placing your order. Meet the Young Living Circle Distributors.
You will create an account, get a customer/member number, and in the future be able to log-in to your Young Living account online or phone in future orders.
What to Expect When you Join with a Young Living Circle Distributor
- You will be emailed a welcome letter from the distributor you choose to sign up with, it will contain important user and contact information, print it out and save it to a safe location for future reference.
- Your order will arrive within 5-10 business days (depends on which country you live).
- Your chosen Young Living Circle Distributor is there to help you make right choices for your needs and to answer questions about the products or company that you might have.
- Get involved and stay connected with your distributor: we enjoy teaching and love helping others learn ways to empower themselves. One fun and convenient way to learn is to subscribe to your distributors “Tip of the Day”, you will get a free daily tip about ways to use the essential oils and products. We also have a bi-monthly newsletter, and announcements on special deals each month. This is in addition to other interactions we provide.
- At various times we also have: MeetUp groups, live classes, workshops, teleseminars, home parties, group events, and more. Ask us if we have anything scheduled, or when you would like us to help you hold a small gathering!
- You can contact your distributor via phone or email when you have questions or need assistance.
- You can also contact Young Living directly when you have ordering or account questions.
- If you would like to share Young Living with others and have your own home-based business be sure to inform the distributor you signed up with! They will gladly answer your questions, train you and provide support. We will never bug you or pressure you to share, so you will need to inform us if you would like to share.
About the 3 Customer Choices: select one that meets your needs
“Distributor” - Very Best Choice (cheapest prices)
- Note: this is also the best option for the wholesale customer too. Ths is perfect for the person who wants to use the products on a regular basis and save the most.
- This choice will save you 24% off retail prices.
- You can be either a wholesale customer or a distributor with this selection, they are combined for ease.
- Upon enrolling you will also set up an Essential Rewards account and have a minimum monthly order of 50 PV points, this translates into about $50 USD.
- You will get 10% to 20% back in free products, plus reduced shipping, on Essential Rewards.
- This is a perfect choice for those wishing to experience different oils and/or products every month at the best possible pricing.
- Choose the oils and products you want each and every month (you are not required to buy packs – it’s up to you to choose what you want).
- Requires a one-time purchase of one of the five Start Living kits.
- You can cancel your Essential Rewards at any time, though the savings is a nice incentive to stay active.
- This is a great choice for people who like to save money.
- Optional: you can make commissions if you choose to share Young Living with others.
- Note: the “Independent Distributor” and Wholesale Customer types are combined for ease, there is never any obligation whatsoever to have a Young Living business.
- More on becoming: a Wholesale Customer or a Distributor.
“Wholesale Customer” - Next Best Choice
- Note: this is the next best option for the wholesale customer.
- This is a good choice for those looking to save some money.
- You can be a wholesale customer for as long as you wish.
- The wholesale and distributor choices are combined for ease, you will be signing up just as you would for joining as a distributor but you do not have to share and you will not get commissions.
- As a Wholesale Customer you save 24% off retail.
- Buy what you want when you want.
- Requires a one-time purchase of a Start Living kit, there are 5 to choose from..
- Maintaining your wholesale pricing; you will need to have a minimum total of $50 worth of purchases a year.
- Optional: you can choose to join the Essential Rewards program at any time should you wish to save even more, see above.
- At any point in time, should you choose to share Young Living with others, have a home-based business, and receive commissions, you will need to be on Essential Rewards and you’re ready to go!
- Note: the Distributor and Wholesale Customer types are combined for ease, there is never any obligation whatsoever to have a Young Living business.
- More on becoming: a Wholesale Customer or a Distributor.
“Customer” – Good Choice (retail) (but the most expensive)
- This is the retail customer type, prices are 24% higher than wholesale. No obligation to do anything at all ever!
- Buying a “Start Living” kit under this choice will not give you wholesale pricing.
Select a Distributor below to answer any further questions, or to place an order.