Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner is a moisturizing formula that provides hydration to dry and damaged hair.This pair gently cleans and protects without over-drying. Formulated with botanical extracts, vitamins, silk proteins, and the benefits of pure copaiba and vanilla essential oils. Provides a soothing aromatherapy experience with its amazing scent, I love it!
Young Living recognizes that what you put on your body is as important as what you put in your body. Our unique formulations—containing Young Living Therapeutic Grade essential oils and other plant-based ingredients—ensure every Young Living product is not only safe and toxin free, but also works. As the world leader in essential oils with more than two decades of research and development experience, Young Living knows how to deliver the optimal therapeutic essential oil experience in each of our personal-care products. The Young Living Signature Hair Care line captures the power of essential oils and offers safe, natural, healthy solutions for everyone in the family.
“One of the things I like most about the Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo and conditioner (like the Lavender Mint shampoo & conditioner) is there is never any heavy build-up; my hair always feels silky soft, shiny, and clean. The lack of questionable ingredients I’m sure is the reason why I no longer have to switch brands every month like I had to before using Young Living’s hair car products! The scent addresses all levels; mind, body and soul.” ~ Evelyn Vincent
4 Excellent Reasons to Choose Young Living Signature Products
- Plant-Based Ingredients: Plant-based products are derived from actual botanicals, not synthesized in a lab to model nature.
- Safe: We do not use any ingredients that modern research has shown to have suspected health risks.
- Environmentally Responsible: From sustainable plant-based ingredients to conservative and recyclable packaging and no animal testing, our products are equally as good for the environment as they are for you.
- Full Disclosure: Unlike many personal-care companies, Young Living Essential Oils adheres to strict labeling guidelines required by the International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI). There are no secret ingredients or vague terms used on labels and every ingredient is listed in order of its quantity.
How to Use Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of shampoo to wet hair and gently massage into hair and scalp then rinse.
- Repeat and leave lather on for up to a minute for a more enriched aromatherapy experience.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, follow with Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Conditioner.
- After shampooing, apply Copaiba Vanilla Conditioner evenly from roots to ends with fingers or wide-tooth comb.
- Leave on for 1 minute for light conditioning, 2–3 minutes for deeper moisture.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Other Beauty Products
Lavender Mint Shampoo and Conditioner (for all hair types)
Articles by Evelyn Vincent, Young Living Independent Distributor #476766
"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." ~ R. Buckminster Fuller