‘It’s not unusual to be loved by anyone?” Why these words popped into my thoughts when I began this article, I don’t know, but love is one way one can have anxiety and Tom Jones’ song, “It’s Not Unusual” does reflect in its lyrics how love can cause anxiety.
Better to not have anxiety, but most likely in our lives and any love situation, anxiety does come about. Be it from, jealousy, dishonesty, health issues, financial, children, or family circumstances.
There are many different ways to help with our anxiety and to feel better, and I am only going to be touching on how Young Living essential oils may help you to feel relief from the anxious feeling you encounter in life. Great news too, these essential oils not only may help you and others, but also any anxious pets you may have, they are undoubtedly pure and medicinal. One little bottle will last for an insane amount of years.
Listen up hear, it is extremely important that you come to understand quality is tremendously important when using essential oils. Why? Because if they aren’t quality, than they won’t give you good results and could be harmful. Off topic, but you to need to know.
Young Living strives to bring natures living energy by using the Seed to Seal process:
Seed: Potent essential oils come from plant species that have been authenticated by Young Living experts. Species certification involves scientific research, field study, university partnerships, and on-site planting certification.
Cultivation: Through cultivation on the four Young Living farms, Young Living Essential Oils has mastered the creation of pure, potent essential oils. The company takes this knowledge around the world to co-op farms to certify that these farms’ growing processes meet Young Living’s strict quality standards.
Distill: Young Living’s proprietary low-temperature, low-pressure steam distillation process ensures that the beneficial plant compounds in every batch of essential oil remain uncompromised during the extraction process.
Test: Each essential oil must pass Young Living’s stringent testing to ensure the optimal bio active natural compounds are present. Young Living uses its own internal labs, in addition to third-party audits, to verify that international purity and potency standards are met and surpassed.
Seal: Young Living completes the Seed to Seal process by carefully sealing each bottle of essential oil before shipping them to members worldwide.
Plants – Preparation – Purity – Potency
Be sure you know the company you buy from. Do they have:
- Their own farms
- Grow their own crops
- Harvest their own crops
- Distill their own crops
- A laboratory for testing the oils
- Test the oils with high-tech equipment
- Have a working association with other laboratories that have the same equipment to give truthful, third-party verification that is not found in the essential oil industry in America, except at Young Living.
OK now you understand how to ask questions and to be sure to have quality bottles of essential oils in your home and life. I hope you are still awake. Let’s get down to the really good stuff, essential oils, and what oils may help to relieve anxiety, and how to use them.
- Orange brings peace and happiness to the mind.*
- Roman Chamomile is relaxing and calming for both mind and body.*
- Ylang ylang may bringing about a sense of relaxation, and it may help with releasing feelings of anger, tension, and nervous irritability.*
- Lavender may assist the body when adapting to stress or imbalances.*
- Valor to gain emotional strength and bring the body into balance.*
- Hope to reconnect with feelings of strength and grounding, restoring hope for tomorrow. It may also help to overcome severe, dark thoughts.*
- Peace & Calming to bring us into a state of peace within ourselves, and to relieve stress from internal and external forces.*
- Present Time heightens the sense of being “in the moment.”*
- Joy creates magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart.*
- Surrender may help quiet troubled hearts so that negative emotions can be released.*
Believe may help you to overcome feelings of despair and move beyond them to a higher level of awareness.*
- Acceptance to accept what ever it is we feel we cannot control.*
- Gentle Baby to nurture the gentle baby within all of us.*
- Release to release that which seems to bind us and hold us back.*
- Trauma Life to bring a sensation of support and calm to those suffering from traumatic experiences such as phobias and fears.*
- White Angelica to protect our Aura, from external forces and entities that work to rob us of our energy, to enable us to be strong and feel protected.*
All of the above singles or blends may be applied and used in the following ways:
The first place to apply the essential oil is to the bottoms of your feet. Before you put your shoes on for the day, take a moment to first drop 1-2 drops of the essential oil and about 1/8 teaspoon of V6 carrier oil, or a vegetable oil such as olive oil, onto the palm of your hand, stir three times in a clock wise motion, and then apply to the bottoms of your feet. Why stir? To get the energy flowing even more in the essential oil. Essential oils are FULL of beautiful energy.
With the remainder of the scent that is on your hands, cup your hands over your nose and take several nice long deep inhalations. (Be mindful to not touch your face with your hands, just cup your hands about an inch away from your nose and face.)
When essential oils are applied to the bottoms of the feet the essential oil passes easily through our skin and cell membranes within 20 minutes.
According to researcher Jean Valnet, M.D., an essential oil that is directly applied to the skin can pass into the bloodstream and diffuse throughout the tissues in 20 minutes or less [all the more reason why you want to know your essential oil is the purest, as are Young Living Essential oils.
You can also put 5-10 drops of the essential oil in a diffuser to diffuse in your environment. The bonus by doing this is not only may it help you to feel more joyful, less anxious and happy, but anyone else that is around may feel better too.
When diffusing essential oils the essential oil is in the air, and you are breathing in the tiny molecules of essential oil and this effect may help to balance your moods.
In a cold air nebulizer diffuser start by diffusing your Young Living essential oils for 15-30 minutes, one to four times a day for normal situations. Place the nebulizer diffuser higher in the room (a shelf, bar, or fireplace mantle are good choices) so that the essential oil mist has a longer distance to fall through the air. (Read more on diffusing.)
The natural properties found in Young Living essential oils produce a soothing, uplifting effect on the mind and emotions. When an essential oil containing the optimum level of therapeutic constituents is diffused, the result fosters a sense of emotional balance and well-being.
When the aroma of essential oils are inhaled, the scent travels to the reticular system of the brain stem where emotions and memories are connected. This enables essential oils to improve emotional wellness in many ways.
Perfume or Cologne
Put a drop of essential oil into the palm of your hand and dab the oil on your pulse points just like you would do with a perfume, and then run your hands over your hair and body. Lastly cup your hands over your nose and take several nice long deep inhalations. (Be mindful to not touch your face with your hands, just cup your hands about an inch away from your nose and face.)
Aromatherapy, or essential oils, are helpful in elevating and balancing moods. Nature has many answers for problems and balancing out emotions is one of them. Therapeutic grade essential oils carry the “life force” of the plant and they offer the plant’s vibrancy and normalizing effects.
The fragrance of an essential oil can directly affect everything from your emotional state to your lifespan. Essential oils work differently than any other natural substance.
The natural properties found in Young Living essential oils produce a soothing, uplifting effect on the mind and emotions. When an essential oil containing the optimum level of therapeutic constituents is inhaled, the result fosters a sense of emotional balance and well-being.
CAUTION: NEVER take other brands of essential oils internally, only Young Living Essential Oils are superior enough in quality to be taken internally. There is one rule of thumb you can use to determine if the brand of essential oil you’re buying or using is superior quality; look at the label, if an edible plant such as lavender, lemon, orange, grapefruit, oregano, thyme, frankincense, ylang ylang, etc. state that the essential oil is “Not for Internal Use” then you can be 100% certain that the essential oil is NOT superior quality. Only 2% of all essential oils in the world are superior quality, Young Living makes up almost all of that 2% – so don’t be fooled by labels saying their oils are pure or organic as those terms do NOT indicate if it is a superior quality essential oil.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information refers solely to products from Young Living Essential Oils and is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, and claim to cure, treat or prevent any disease. We urge you to do the health related research necessary to learn what is right for you. Young Living uses only therapeutic grade oils. Perfume grade or poor quality oils may possibly be harmful due to unknown additives and poor plant or distillation conditions. US labeling for essential oils is governed by the Perfume Act, allowing labels to say “100% pure essential oil” and by law contain only 5% of any grade .
Please select a Young Living Circle distributor to place an order today.
Article contributed by Jonell.