Some researchers believe that these aromatics were used by Moses to protect the Israelites from a plague. Modern science shows that these oils contain immune-stimulating and antimicrobial compounds. Because of the complex chemistry of essential oils, it is very difficult for viruses and bacteria to mutate and acquire resistance to them.
Exodus II™ Essential Oil
Exodus II™ is a timeless blend of energizing essential oils from the same type of plants that Moses used for temple incense.
Exodus II™ Essential Oil Blend Ingredients:
- Cassia (Cinnamomum cassia) is anti-infectious, antibacterial, and anticoagulant. It was part of the formula the Lord gave Moses (Exodus 30:22-27) for the holy anointing oil.
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) is anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, anti-infectious, and decongestant.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East. It stimulates the hypothalamus to amplify immunity. Research at Ponce University shows that it inhibits breast cancer and enhances DNA repair. In ancient times, it was well-known for its healing powers, and was reportedly used to treat every conceivable ill.
- Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi) was used by Mary of Bethany to anoint the feet of Jesus. Strengthens immunity and hypothalmus function.
- Galbanum (Ferula gummosa) prized for healing since Biblical times. (And the Lord said unto Moses, Take unto thee sweet spices, stacte, and onycha, and galbanum; sweet spices with pure frankincense: Exodus 30:34).
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) is antimicrobial oil and antimutagenic. It is referenced in the Old and New Testaments (A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me&hellip Song of Solomon 1:13). Its high levels of sesquiterpenes stimulate the hypothalamus and the pituitary and amplify immune response.
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum verum) is part of the formula the Lord gave Moses (Exodus 30:22-27). It is antibacterial, antiparasitic, antiviral, and antifungal. Researchers, including J. C. Lapraz, MD, found that viruses could not live in the presence of cinnamon oil.
- Calamus (Acorus calamus) is part of the formula the Lord gave Moses (Exodus 30:22- 27). It is antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory (gastrointestinal).
For aromatic use. Apply two drops to wrists, feet, or other nonsensitive areas of the body. Diffuse or apply to palms of hands, cup hands over nose and inhale deeply.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
Related Articles~~ Place an Order Here ~~
Young Living Essential Oils Distributor #476766
"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." ~ R. Buckminster Fuller