Thieves Household Cleaner is perhaps the most versatile cleaner I’ve used. I’ve found that it’s limitations only extend to the limits of my imagination. I’ve used it with excellent results as carpet shampoo (in place of the normal caret shampoo), cleaning the upholstery in my car, mixed with baking soda and used in my sinks/toilet/shower in place of SoftScrub, as a laundry detergent (I use nothing else!), dish soap, windows, walls, floors, and as a stain remover (do not let it sit long, 1-2 minutes has worked fine for me), concentrated as an oven cleaner, and much more
This all-purpose cleaner can replace every cleaner and detergent currently in your home! Thieves Household Cleaner has been the only cleaner in my home for the past ten years and I have no inclination, need or desire, to buy any other cleaner or detergent. This is good stuff… and did I mention… it’s all-natural! Perfect for those who wish to have a chemical-free home! The dilution ratio’s are on the label of the bottle.
Thieves Household Cleaner in a Spray Bottle
I have a couple of 32 oz. spray bottles that I bought at Lowe’s. I prefer to use the “Hudson Multi-purpose” spray bottle for two reasons: 1. They last me about 4-7 years, and 2. the price is good, the last one I bought cost about $6. Don’t even bother with the cheaper spray bottles, they do not hold up for more than a month.
Two Sizes of Thieves Household Cleaner
Thieves Household Cleaner is available in two sizes: 14.4 oz. (#3743) and 64 oz. (#4475) Buy here.
16 Ways to Use Thieves Household Cleaner
- Use for bathrooms and toilets to sanitize and freshen.
- Use to cut grease on kitchen counters, stovetops and oven cleaner.
- Use to mop floors to clean and disinfect.
- Apply to hands to remove stubborn, sticky substances like tree sap.
- Use to wash fruits and vegetables from the supermarket.
- Add to the water in your vacuum cleaner to cleanse the air.
- Use in place of carpet shampoo to shampoo and disinfect the carpet.
- Squirt along ant trails in the house to keep them out.
- Use in school classrooms to cut down on student sickness.
- Scrub old floors to remove old varnish and prepare for refinishing.
- Clean upholstery in your living room.
- Clean the upholstery and dashboard of your car.
- Soak off burnt food in pots and skillets.
- Wipe or soak garbage cans to get them clean, sanitary and smelling fresh.
- For bad stains, pour it on as a pre-wash stain remover.
- Use undiluted to clean and kill mold on walls and floors.
More Information on Thieves Products
- 50 Ways to Use Thieves Essential Oil
- Don’t Wait Until Your House Has Mold! How to Prevent Toxic Mold!
- What to Use Instead of Chemical Dryer Sheets
- Thieves Product Line Booklet (PDF)
Learn how to go all-natural in your home at wholesale prices…
Young Living Essential Oils Distributor #476766
"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." ~ R. Buckminster Fuller