Young Living Aroma Siez™ essential oil blend is a relaxing blend that is excellent for massaging away life’s little discomforts. This essential oil blend is well suited for use after exercise or at the end of a trying day, it also provides soothing comfort for the head, neck, and tired feet. The anti-inflammatory and muscle-relaxing essential oils in this blend can promote circulation and treat spasmed, tight, inflamed, aching muscles resulting from injury, fatigue, or stress. It also can relieve headaches.
Aroma Siez is a blend of these therapeutic-grade essential oils:
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum) combats muscle spasms and inflammation. It is relaxing to both striated and smooth muscles (involuntary muscles such as those found in the heart and digestive system).
- Marjoram (Origanum majorana) helps regenerate smooth muscle tissue, and assists in relieving spasms, sprains, bruises, migraine headaches and calming the nerves. It is antibacterial and antiseptic.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) relieves muscle spasms/sprains/pains, headaches, inflammation, anxiety, burns, and skin conditions (psoriasis) preventing scarring, and stretch marks. It is hypotensive, anti-infectious, anticoagulant.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) has powerful pain-blocking, anti-inflammatory, and anti-spasmodic properties. A 1994 double-blind, placebo controlled, randomized cross-over study at the University of Kiel in Germany found that peppermint oil had a significant analgesic effect (Gobel et al., 1994).
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) is antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, and improves circulation and lymphatic drainage. It reduces edema and water retention. It strengthens the vascular system.
Ways to Use Aroma Siez
- Head Discomfort: Dilute 1 drop of Aroma Siez with 1 drop V-6 or olive oil. Apply to temples, and back of the neck as needed.
- Muscle Aches: Dilute 4-8 drops with one teaspoon V-6 massage oil. Massage on sore muscles, ligaments or areas of poor circulation. More on massage and bodywork.
- Aromatherapy: Inhale directly from the bottle. More on the effects of olfactory.
- Diffuse: Aroma Siez can also be used in your diffuser, for best results diffuse 10-15 minutes every 1-2 hours (please do not use heat, ring or candle diffusers as this destroys the therapeutic benefit of your essential oil).
- Bath or Foot Bath: For either, in 1/2 cup Epsom Salts or Sea Salt add 4-6 drops of Aroma Siez, mix together well and add to bath water. Soak for 15-20 minutes.
Additional Useage Tips
- Use with Raindrop Technique
- Aroma Siez and PanAway together topically can be helpful for achy joints
- Aroma Siez and M-Grain combined can help with some migraines
Aroma Siez Testimonials
Discomfort in Deep Muscles
“Every fall when the weather is hot, then cold, then hot, then cold here in Florida, I get chest pains that my doctor has characterized as Charlie horses in the deep muscles of my chest. Unlike a leg or foot muscle, you can’t massage these or walk to stretch them, so there was nothing to do but “endure” these annoying episodes, which sometimes lasted for two hours. One night I woke up with this chest pain, and as I lay there thinking about what I could do for it, I remembered the instant results I had had with Aroma Siez on other people’s leg cramps. So I got up and rubbed a few drops of Aroma Siez on my chest, and the pain went away in about 10 minutes!” ~ Jan E.
Aroma Siez After Strenous Activity
“We use Aroma Siez after our Tai Chi classes or a long day of gardening. Smells spicy. Works wonderfully.” ~ Cynthe B.
Aroma Siez and Muscle Spasm
“After moving a heavy bureau, I had muscle cramps along the left side of my body. The cramps were so severe, I almost went for a series of trigger point injections. Instead, I had a friend apply a drop each of helichrysum essential oil and Aroma Siez oil blend on the most tender point of the muscle and press hard, wiggling the finger just a little. In each trigger point, this process released the spasm. I repeated this procedure on a friend who had an uncomfortable charlie horse on his leg, and the discomfort stopped immediately. He was truly surprised because he had muscle spasms in his leg for years, and nothing had ever worked before.” ~ Sharon T.
Aroma Siez for Tight Muscles
“I have also recently had some experiences with cramping of the toes and feet (VERY uncomfortable), and I used Aroma Siez, since it is for seized up muscles.It worked beautifully, within a couple of minutes.” ~ Joy
Aroma Siez and Foot Cramps
“Another manifestation of my current body imbalance was waking up in the middle of the night with foot cramps…big OUCH! Thank goodness I had my trusty Aroma Siez (for those seized-up muscles) handy. I just applied a couple of drops neat on top of the feet, and on the bottom, and again, the cramping stopped as if by magic. I am so grateful that I now have built my “stash” of oils to have them all. I remember well when I was just beginning in the business, and my upline (who just came into the business a week or so before me) and I used to discuss which oils we would order first, in our desire to build an inventory, and how we felt it would be quite a while before we could order the kits.
It’s interesting to look back on that time, and I’m so grateful I stayed with it. Over time, Young Living has brought many blessings…not only the wonderful effective healing, but the abundance to now order whatever I choose without concern. The choice to join Young Living certainly turned out to be one of my better decisions in this lifetime!” ~ Anonymous
Aroma Siez for Charlie Horse
“From time to time I get charlie horses and when I apply the Aroma Siez on the knot and massage it in the muscle will relax and the knot goes away. ( Another thing you need to remember is when you get a lot of charlie horses you are not drinking enough water). Also I use the Aroma Siez when I do massage to relieve the tight muscles in the back.” ~ Nancy S.
What Doug did for disk problem
“My experience with essential oils started like most people, with a physical condition and pain. I began having severe neck pain which progressed down my left shoulder and ultimately to my left elbow. At first, I just lived with it, but then I started to experience weakness in my left tricep, and that’s when I decided to contact a doctor and see what was wrong.
An MRI showed the disk between the C-6 and C-7 vertebrae to be bulging. The swelling in the joint was putting pressure on the nerve which was causing the pain and the weakness in my arm. In fact, the tricep muscle was actually beginning to atrophy.
My doctor gave me 3 options, first, physical therapy sessions. I did that with little effect. Second, an epidural in my neck, which is an injection of anti-inflammatory drugs directly into the disk designed to reduce the swelling and help the disk move back in place. The third option was surgery, where they would fuse the two vertebrae together.
I was in my early 30’s and very active in sports and skiing and did not want options 2 or 3! That’s when a friend told me about the oils and how they had helped him with a similar problem with his back. Long story short, I tried them, and it was nothing short of a miracle! Within minutes my neck and shoulder felt better, and by the next morning, I had no more pain! ZERO!
My neck and arm have been fine since, nearly 10 years now, and I regularly use the oils as simple maintenance and for many other reasons that are too numerous to list here. Many people have asked me which oils were used on my back and neck, so here is a list of the oils and how they were applied by Julie Herbert – whose husband, Gordon, first introduced me to these amazing medicines.
Start with Valor on the feet. Then layer oils of Basil, Marjoram, Aroma Siez, Wintergreen, PanAway, Cypress, LEMONGRASS, Geranium, and Peppermint on the VitaFlex points on the feet, one after another. (There is a foot chart in the book, Essential Oils Desk Reference, which shows where points related to the spine, shoulders and neck are located on the feet called VitaFlex points).
Then apply the same oils on the neck and shoulder or pain-affected area using Peppermint last, followed by Ortho Ease. Peppermint is used last because it is the amplifier of the other oils followed by Ortho Ease. Today, for someone with the same condition, you would also use Idaho Balsam Fir, and then start taking the supplements BLM (for bone, muscle, and ligaments) and Sulfurzyme.
BLM and Sulfurzyme were not available when I had my neck problem. I am a true believer in the power of these oils to heal the body, mind, and spirit. I hope you will experience the same kind of results as you use these wonderful products. I can’t put into words how grateful I am to have discovered essential oils.” ~ Doug L.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Young Living Essential Oils Distributor #476766
"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." ~ R. Buckminster Fuller