This recipe is a terrific example of why I enjoy using Young Living Essential Oils. Not only do we have a super easy recipe here to make our own aftershave for the man in our life, but it’s completely free of all of those horrible chemicals found in commercial aftershave products. Abundance comes into our lives in many forms. It can be though financial gain, harmonious family life, helpful people, gratefulness, happiness and so much more. Consider what you need more of in your life and allow it to manifest. This recipe would also make a lovely Valentine’s Day gift for the special man in your life.
Herbalist and YL essential oil lover Carole Brown created this aftershave recipe for her husband. She states that since he has been using this he is making more money than when he first started. Many others also have similar experiences using the blend Abundance.
Abundance Aftershave Recipe
- 50 % Brandy (Korbel Brand)
- 50% Distilled Water
- Several drops of Abundance Essential Oil Blend
- Spray bottle
Put all ingredients into a spray bottle for use after shaving. Note: avoid getting spray in eyes.
This blend is also nice for women too, apply a drop to wrists and each side of the neck as a perfume. Diffuse Abundance for 30-45 minutes a day, or rub a couple drops on the soles of your feet. Find more of my articles on ways we use YL essential oils.
About the Blend Abundance
Abundance is a blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils created by Gary Young to help increase the attraction of abundance and success. Abundance helps shift the dominant frequency of the energy field. This frequency is thought to create the “law of attraction,” a harmonic magnetic energy field around oneself.
When focusing on issues of abundance and inhaling Abundance essential oil, a memory link to the RNA template is created where memory is blueprinted and permanently transcribed (more on olfactory).
Abundance contains the following therapeutic-grade essential oils:
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) possesses the frequency of wealth according to legends and is referenced throughout the Old and New Testaments (“A bundle of myrrh is my well beloved unto me…” Song of Solomon 1:13). It was also part of a formula the Lord gave to Moses (Exodus 30:22-27). It was used traditionally in the royal palaces by the queens during pregnancy and birthing.
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum verum) is the oil of wealth from the Orient and part of the formula the Lord gave to Moses (Exodus 30:22- 27). It was regarded by the emperors of China and India to have great value; their wealth was measured by the amount of oil they possessed. It was believed to attract wealth and abundance. (more on Cinnamon Bark)
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) was valued more than gold during ancient times, and only those with great wealth and abundance possessed it. It is considered a holy anointing oil in the Middle East and has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years. Frankincense contains sesquiterpenes which stimulate and elevate the mind, overcoming stress and despair. (more on Frankincense)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) is used by East Indians to fragrance their clothing and homes to attract abundance. Legends say that patchouli represented money and those who possessed it were considered wealthy. It is also relaxing and helps clarify thoughts.
- Orange (Citrus sinensis) brings joy, security, peace, and happiness to those who possess it. (a study on Orange and Lavender)
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) is an oil from the Orient associated with great abundance; those who possessed it were considered wealthy.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) was highly prized in ancient times. It amplifies the law of attraction.
- Spruce (Picea mariana) was traditionally believed to possess the frequency of prosperity. Helps relieve emotional blocks bringing about a sense of balance.
Enhancing the Powers of Abundance Further…
Use the blend Release first to release emotions that prevent us from receiving abundance. Then, follow with one of these blends: Acceptance, Believe, Envision, Into the Future, Joy, Magnify Your Purpose, Motivation or Valor.
As you can see, bringing essential oils and the Abundance blend into your mans life, and yours too, can be useful in many more ways than simple aromatherapy. Enjoy!
More Recipes and Ideas:
Young Living Essential Oils Distributor #476766
"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." ~ R. Buckminster Fuller