On the 9th day of Christmas Young Living scent to me, 9 ImmuPower, 8 Sacred Mountain, 7 Christmas Spirit, 6 Myrrh and Myrtle, 5 Balsam Fir, 4 Frankincense, 3 Wise Men, 2 NingXia Reds and a bottle of Lavender oil.
Most people are aware of the importance of keeping their immune system as strong as possible and to protect themselves as much as possible from germs and viruses. If our immune systems are weakened, we are more susceptible to colds and flu and other illness. Immune System Tips
An alternative way that may help strengthen your immune system is the essential oil blend of ImmuPower. ImmuPower may help to strengthen immunity and DNA repair in the cells. It is strongly antiseptic and anti-infectious.*
ImmuPower is a powerful blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils that create a fragrant and protective haven and may increase positive energy.
How to use: Apply 2-3 drops of ImmuPower to the soles of the feet, base of the neck and along the spine, with a little V-6 Massage Oil, in the morning and at bedtime. After applying, cup hands over the nose (without touching skin and yes) and inhale deeply 2-3 times.
Diffuse daily to protect your home environment. Put 20-30 drops of ImmuPower in your Young Living diffuser. Diffuse for 30-60 minutes twice a day (morning and evening. The following day, add 20-30 drops of Thieves to your diffuser, and run for 30-60 minutes morning and evening.
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) is a biblical oil that was also sacred to ancient Greeks, has a fresh, woody scent that is slightly sweet. Hyssop is noted for its purifying properties and is strong antiviral.*
- Mountain savory (Satureja montana) has been used historically as a general tonic for the body and is antiviral, antibacterial, antimicrobial, an excellent immune system builder.*
- Cistus (Cistus ladanifer) essential oil comes from a rose that has a soft, honey-like scent. It is believed to be the biblical rose of Sharon. Calming and uplifting, it is helpful for meditating and counseling. Traditionally, cistus has been used for respiratory support.*
- Ravensara (Ravensara aromatica) has a spicy, camphorous, warm scent, similar to eucalyptus but softer. The people of Madagascar hold it in high regard. Powerful against all forms of infection, sinus, flu, respiratory, and is helpful for proper adrenal gland function.*
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) has a sweet, warm, balsamic aroma that is stimulating and elevating to the mind. Useful for visualizing, improving one’s spiritual connection, and centering, it has comforting properties that help focus the mind and overcome stress and despair.* Frankincense is considered the holy anointing oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years .
- Oregano (Origanum compactum) is one of the most powerful and versatile essential oils. It contains strong immune-enhancing and antioxidant properties and supports the respiratory system and is known to have above a 99% kill rate against many bacteria & viruses. *
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) has a sweet, spicy fragrance that is stimulating and revitalizing. An important ingredient in our Thieves blend due to its wonderful immune-enhancing properties, its principal constituent is eugenol, which is used in the dental industry to numb the gums. Clove is the highest-scoring ingredient Young Living has ever tested for its antioxidant capacity on the ORAC scale.
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) helps balance digestive & immune function.
- Idaho tansy (Tanacetum vulgare) has a pungent aroma that stimulates a positive attitude and a general feeling of well being. Listed in E. Joseph Montagna’s The Herbal Desk Reference on herbal formulas, tansy is soothing to the skin.
Be sure to keep your immune system strong so that you stay well through the Christmas season and throughout the year.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.