Natural and pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils can play a very significant role in our lives. The difference between high quality oils, and novelty aromatherapy oils, is enormous. This is why you have probably already heard about Young Living Essential Oils – they are the best.
Sore Feet Essential Oil Foot Bath Recipe
• 5 drops Wintergreen
• 3 drops Peppermint
• 1 drop Sandalwood
• 2 drops Chamomille
• 2 drops Orange
3 Application Methods for the Recipe
- Foot Massage: Dilute 50:50 (one part essential oil to one part carrier oil, such as Young Living’s V-6), massage 6-9 drops onto each foot at night.
- Compress: warm, for added effect and penetration.
- Bath Salts: mix the total of 13 drops essential oils (above), in 1/4 cup Epsom Salts and add to hot water in a basin large enough for footpath. Soak for 20 minutes.
Young Living Blends: these blends are also excellent other choices for the feet: Melrose, PanAway, and Relieve It
Related skin care articles:
- Home Spa Tip #5: Super-Duper Tip for Very Dry, Cracked Feet/Hands
- Dry Cracked Skin Testimonials Using Young Living Products
- Using Essential Oils for Corns, Sore Feet and Athlete’s Foot
- Essential Oils and Skin Care
- Athlete’s Foot Fungus and Essential Oils
- Cypress Essential Oil for Sweaty Feet
Young Living Essential Oils Distributor #476766
"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." ~ R. Buckminster Fuller