Summer comes along and many of us will be traveling, either by “Planes, Trains or Automobiles” or cruise ships, back packing, motorcycling or cycling. The best way to accomplish an overall “protection plan” is to have your trusty bag or first aide kit of therapeutic grade essential oils. You can have a First Aid kit set up for any kind of trip and another kit for traveling on airplanes. No matter how short or long your adventure, you can be prepared and be assured pure and natural remedies are with you. (No chemicals, synthetics or toxins should be allowed in your kits!!)
Use Young Living Essential Oils and feel protection from;
- Viruses and bacterias
- Cuts, scrapes, burns, bruises, bug bites, etc.
- Headaches or allergies
- Achy muscles
- And many other unexpected situations.
Preparing for flights, I always apply Thieves Oil blend on the bottoms of my feet to ”protect” myself, should there be anyone “coughing on the flight. Because of the precautions that have come into place since September 11, your “plane kit” carry on can consists of;
- Thieves Essential Oil on a damp cloth. (About 5 drops of Thieves oil on the damp cloth, to protect myself from the “bugs” on the flight. If you feel the need, take several nice long deep breaths of this beautiful therapeutic scent.
- Thieves was created based on research about four thieves in France who covered themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. This proprietary essential oil blend was university tested for its cleansing abilities. It is highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health.*
- Ingredients: Clove (Syzygium aromaticum), lemon (Citrus limon), cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), Eucalyptus radiata and rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT 1,8 cineol).
- Peppermint in a small dram bottle. (If you need to “wake up” and feel “clearer” at the end of the flight. Or in case you get a headache.)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) has a strong, clean, fresh, minty aroma. One of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion, it may also restore digestive efficiency.* Jean Valnet MD studied peppermint’s supportive effect on the liver and respiratory systems. Other scientists have also researched peppermint’s role in improving taste and smell when inhaled. Dr. William N. Dember of the University of Cincinnati studied peppermint’s ability to improve concentration and mental sharpness. Alan Hirsch MD studied peppermint’s ability to directly affect the brain’s satiety center, which triggers a sensation of fullness after meals. This powerful essential oil is often diluted before topical application. Peppermint may also be used to enhance the flavor of food and water. , rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. This proprietary essential oil blend was university tested for its cleansing abilities. It is highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health.*
- Peace and Calming in a small dram bottle. (Should someone be feeling stressed or needs calming, such as a small child)
Peace & Calming® is a gentle, fragrant blend. When diffused, it helps calm tensions and uplift the spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace. When massaged on the bottoms of the feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night’s rest. Peace & Calming may be especially calming and comforting to young children after an overactive and stressful day.*
- Ingredients: Tangerine (Citrus nobilis), orange (Citrus aurantium), ylang ylang (Cananga odorata), patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) and blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum).
Lastly, Trauma Life in a small dram bottle. (Just in case of a traumatic situation on the flight.)
Trauma LifeTM is a calming, grounding blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils formulated to help release buried emotional trauma resulting from accidents, neglect, the death of a loved one, assault, or abuse. Left unchecked, emotionally draining episodes may be at the root of fatigue, anger, and restlessness.*
Ingredients: Frankincense (Boswellia carteri), sandalwood (Santalum album), valerian (Valeriana officinalis), lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), davana (Artemisia pallens), spruce (Pic
Your “check in” baggage can have your Young Living Essential Oil First Aid Kit safely packed away for arrival at your destination. ……click here to see First Aid Kit
Get ready for your trip of new memories and leave your worries behind!!
Article by Jonell Elder, Reiki Master, Raindrop Technique Practitioner
and Young Living Essential Oil Distributor.
Weekly gatherings in the greater Seattle area of Everett, WA. Contact me to learn more.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.